Listing on the JSE
Benefit from industry restructuring
- The transformation process of companies in the agricultural sector from emphasis on producer to shareholder is going to be a lengthy one.
- In the limited instances where such shift has been made, shareholders have benefited substantially.
- Therefore Zeder intends to participate in the unlocking of value in those companies yet to tackle the industry consolidation and company rationalisation that is inevitable and, in so doing, add value for its shareholders.
- Zeder will strive to deliver returns in excess of the JSE All Share Index.
- Such returns are considered realistic, or at least possible, in terms of the returns rendered to PSG by its existing agricultural investments in the past.
- The ultimate objective will be to equity account the investments.